[nycphp-talk] Need help with JS

Nunez, Eddy enunez at tiaa-cref.org
Fri Dec 12 12:36:34 EST 2003

Gotta love Javascript...
I have been trying to figure out for last 2 hours and good part of yesterday
how to measure the amount of scrolling you've done on a browser window.

I know about the event object, it doesn't doesn't have any properties that
indicate how many pixels you've scrolled nor does it indicate if you
scrolled
up or down.

I know I could just capture keypresses and figure it out but looking for a
clean solution, capturing keypresses seems too much like a work-around.

Sorry for OT...Thanks...

-Eddy

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF