[nycphp-talk] php5 classes & financial aid

Josh McCormack joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Tue Dec 23 15:28:48 EST 2003

There's a program in NY that's sponsored by the City and State - I think
the org is called the Workers Consortium, or something like that. They
offer money for classes to make you employable. The classes have to be
on an approved list of some sort though, so someone at NYPHP would have
to check into getting that done.

Josh