[nycphp-talk] What breaks in 4.3?

Tracy tech_learner at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 00:11:51 EST 2003

HI,
i upgraded to 4.3 but as i more of a beginner i cant report of any bug, but one thing i'd like help on is i wasnt able to run a test script in the background as the examples suggested. did any one try it ?
Tracy
 evan heller <evan.heller at alum.rpi.edu> wrote:When I upgraded I noticed on windows that the
file() function no longer writes to the hard disk
in windows. This worked in 4.2.3 last i checked.

-Evan

--

Evan Heller
evan.heller at alum.rpi.edu