[nycphp-talk] installing mysql extension for php

Andrew M. Yochum andrew at digitalpulp.com
Wed Feb 5 13:31:16 EST 2003

RedHat has an RPM for the MySQL extension.  You should find it on one of the RH
8.0 cds, rpmfind.net or a RH mirror.  The latest one from RH is:
    php-mysql-4.2.2-8.0.7.rpm
Via rpmfind:
    http://speakeasy.rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/redhat/updates/8.0/i386/php-mysql-4.2.2-8.0.7.i386.html

Install that RPM, and you're all set.