[nycphp-talk] OT: EditPlus

Kerem Tuzemen keremtuzemen at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 13:20:52 EST 2003

Hi all,

I'm using EditPlus and think it's a great tool. Yes it doesn't support CVS
but you can always install http://www.tortoisecvs.org/ and use it with an
extra explorer window open. EditPlus supports almost every know programming
languages. You can also create your own support files (autocomp,
highlighting, etc.) for any file type. It can do cumulative search and
replace (in a dir, in open files, in only the current file, etc.) and when
doing that you can also use regex which I think is simply great. Especially
If you are working with a template system, you really don't need anything
else. Other than EditPlus, there is php edit at
http://ozu.arecom-sa.com/~marms/phpedit.net/
which looks promising in the long run but it still needs a LOT of
development.

Kerem Tuzemen