[nycphp-talk] uploads

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Feb 19 11:44:42 EST 2003

Hi Brian:

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 12:02:11PM -0500, Brian wrote:
> Anyone know what would have changed in 4.3.0 that would hinder my
> attempts to
> upload files with scripts that worked in previous versions?
>
> I had already replaced $_FILES with $HTTP_POST_FILES

That should be the other way around.  $_FILES is the thing to use.

Anyway, if you're using the Apache Module version, the required
permissions on directories has changed.  They need to be world readable
and executable (chmod 705).  Perhaps this is is your difficulty?

Enjoy,

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
    SqlSolution.info  | LayoutSolution.info |  FormSolution.info