[nycphp-talk] ColdFusion Question

DeWitt, Michael mjdewitt at alexcommgrp.com
Thu Feb 20 09:54:54 EST 2003

Hans,

It looks like you have gotten some info already on encrypting the data.
Here are my two bits:

The remote address in cold fusion seems to be cgi.remote_addr from
(http://www.evolt.org/article/Session_Hijacking_Cold_Fusion_Dynamic_Proxies/
20/3516/?format=print )

and for more encryption dlls (free) for IIS check

http://www.developersdex.com/asp/default.asp?p=828

Mike