[nycphp-talk] Last night's meeting was another good one

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Feb 26 14:22:00 EST 2003

Close ...

What that gives you is a more graphical view and representation of the WSDL

http://www.improve-technologies.com/alpha/wsdl-viewer/images/amazon1.jpg

I had been hoping for some more associated with inline programming (like a
smart complete function) where you could code or associate an array to
strictly adhere to what was in the WSDL file ... like:

$wsdl_function => [tab] -> list of available functions via the API

A while ago when the spec was just released I had attempted to build one
using JPadPro from Modelworks (www.modelworks.com), I just wanted to see
what other IDEs might have such a function before going back.

- Jon