Need FREE PHP site with mySQL

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Wed Feb 26 16:32:41 EST 2003

OK, this might be a bizarre challenge, but I am in need of a free hosting site that allows for PHP and mySQL (or Access or whatever).  I have been using www.brinkster.com for my free DB needs for 3 years and I absolutely HATE the site!  It is extremely poorly developed as far as a hosting service for the free people is concerned (unless you want to pay like the obligatory $35/mo), and I honestly do not have the budget (as in, no budget) to afford anything that costs.  What would you suggest I do at this point?

Thanx
Phil