[nycphp-talk] Memory Limit

Dan Horning dan at dwc.to
Fri Jan 3 12:52:38 EST 2003

In this I'm wondering why you need more of a memory path for php..
I.e... What's the purpose.. Maybe some streamlining of the programs
you're using could be in order???

But in case it was missed ...

Change the variable in php.ini

And restart php (or apache if it's complied into it)

>From the Desk of:
Dan Horning     Owner
 Dsoundmn's Web Creations
Dsoundmn's Web Creations
PO Box 109 Clifton Park, NY 12065-0109
Email: info at dwc.to
------
Online on
AIM - dsoundmn (or dsoundmn1 for emergencies)
ICQ - 14308614
MSN - dan at dwc.to
YIM - dsoundmn