NYPHP Needs You at LinuxWorld Expo 2003

Hans Zaunere hans at nyphp.org
Fri Jan 3 13:06:21 EST 2003

New York PHP will be at LinuxWorld Expo 2003, January 21-24, and we need your
help! (http://linuxworldexpo.com)

Apparently, the .Org Pavilion booths were going like Krispy Kremes, and NYPHP
wasn't able to reserve one in time.  However, thanks to the due diligence of
Ron Guerin and NYLUG, we will be able to have a part in a booth.

If you’re able to help in any capacity (staff the booth, help setup/teardown,
generate NYPHP mementos, like buttons, pens, stickers or some other creative
items) it would be greatly appreciated by all groups involved, and of course
NYPHP.  And, please spread the word to others who may be interested also.

Please contact me (hans at nyphp.org) ASAP, since scheduling issues still need
to be addressed.

Thank You,

=====