[nycphp-talk] Installing PHP on Mac OS X Server

Matthew Zimmerman mz34 at nyu.edu
Tue Jan 7 17:14:09 EST 2003

Yeah, I figure that too Bradely.

I replace the httpd.conf with the backup config  file and stared from
scratch again, three times, and I keep getting the same error.

Like I said, I also go to Marc's site a lot and do the same exact thing
and it always works so I cant' for life figure out what I did wrong.
This is my first time doing it on OS X server though. I have just done
it on OS X before. I know OS X server ships with PHP installed, but I
wanted the full version.

Matt