[nycphp-talk] Best pick for community/BB php based application ?

Jaz-Michael King JMKing at ipro.org
Tue Jan 7 17:25:22 EST 2003

We use Sitellite from www.simian.ca

Not exactly feature rich, at least, not festooned with modules, but very usable, very clean and very versatile.

jaz

******************************
Jaz-Michael King
Online Services Manager
IPRO
http://ipro.org

>>> MLynn at exchange.ml.com 01/06/03 03:03PM >>>
Not sure if anybodies seen this yet... Maybe it will help:  It let's you test drive without the setup headaches.

http://www.opensourcecms.com/

I use have used php-nuke, postnuke and now I use geeklog (not specifically for forums/bb but for community sites.

Regards,
Mike