[nycphp-talk] help

Dan Horning dan at dwc.to
Wed Jan 8 15:51:19 EST 2003

You really only need to add the field to the database pull and then make
sure you use Sort ascending by FIELDNAME. The sort isn't the issue..
It's the way the sort is being displayed..

I'd love to help more.. But I'd really need to chat off list...
If you're on a instant messenger let me know which one and the times
you're online.. And I'll talk you through the fix

>From the Desk of:
Dan Horning     Owner
 Dsoundmn's Web Creations
Dsoundmn's Web Creations
PO Box 109 Clifton Park, NY 12065-0109
Email: info at dwc.to
------
Online on
AIM - dsoundmn (or dsoundmn1 for emergencies)
ICQ - 14308614
MSN - dan at dwc.to
YIM - dsoundmn