[nycphp-talk] The Future of PHP and the Zend Engine 2

Hans Zaunere hans at nyphp.org
Wed Jan 8 18:10:24 EST 2003

--- Daniel Kushner <nyphp at websapp.com> wrote:
> Hi Christopher,
>
> Zend usually publish their iSeminars for playback. I'll ask Zeev to send me
> the link ASAP. It was very interesing and I hope that many NYPHP people
> were there :)

It was interesting and great being able to ask Zeev questions in real-time.
I try to maintain a list of useful presentations at
http://nyphp.org/presentations/ and then click Other Presentations.  Zend's
stuff is the last section, and although today's material isn't up yet, it
looks like it will be shortly (and there are other talks, including audio,
there as well).

Hans