[nycphp-talk] PHP Blogger

Jayesh Sheth JayeshSh at netscape.net
Thu Jan 9 09:53:24 EST 2003

Hello,

I have used Rodin for various blogs and sites: http://rodin.lot23.com
It is really small ( 5 to 10 k) and does a lot. It has some nifty
plugins (referred to as 'toys') too.

I plan to release my branch of Rodin under the GPL with different
modules (support real estate listings), international language support,
and a built in HTML editor with live preview, in some time.

If you interested in  trying out the (as yet private) demo site of  my
version, which uses Rodin, please let me know.

I am looking for a good name for my own branch. If anyone has any
suggestions, please let me know.

Regards,

- Jay