Apache 2.0, Tomcat and Windows

evan heller evan.heller at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Jan 13 20:44:48 EST 2003

Ok, I have a doozer of a question so here it goes:

I would like to integrate apache 2.0 and tomcat in
such a way that each virtual domain in apache can
be a webapp from tomcat. I would also like to
hotdeploy these webapps without using the default
\\webapps directory structure that tomcat uses.
What do I edit and how do I edit it? I'm assuming
changes to the server.xml file and http.conf are
needed. I have been able to map a webapp to a
virtual directory in apache so
www.mydomain.com/myapp loads up the myapp webapp
from tomcat. But I would like the www.mydomain.com
to load up the app directly. Any takers?

-=Evan=-
--

Evan Heller
evan.heller at alum.rpi.edu