Super Bowl Sunday: Party!

evan heller evan.heller at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Jan 13 20:39:51 EST 2003

Hi:

I would like to know if anyone is interested in a
super bowl sunday party? I have space for about 20
or so people (we can push it to 30) in my
apartment so I was thinking lets have a party. I
have plenty of beer left from new years (about 50
cans) and if people want to bring stuff it would
be cool. As far as TV goes there's a 36" +
surround sound so I hope that can suffice. Anyhow,
if your interested, email me and let me know.
Thanks

-Evan

BTW, this would be in Park Slope, Brooklyn off the
Bergen St. 2/3 . Also accessible from the Atlantic
Avenue, 4,5,2,3,N,R,B,D,M,Q,W or the 7th Avenue Q
line.
--

Evan Heller
evan.heller at alum.rpi.edu