[nycphp-talk] ADT alpha 1

Hans Zaunere hans at nyphp.org
Mon Jan 27 10:29:26 EST 2003

Hey Sterling,

--- Sterling Hughes <sterling at bumblebury.com> wrote:

> ADT alpha 1 is available!  ADT is a PHP extension that provides a
> collection of Abstract Data Types (ADT), including trees, graphs,
> queues, heaps, sets and stacks.

Have you considered implementing these using shared memory and semaphores -
or at least offering that as an option during initialization?  I've written
some PHP (http://phpnow.net/src/pVar.inc.phps) to implement application
variables via shared memory, but it really needs to be redone in C, since
PHP's SHM/SEM functionality isn't all there.  But with the assortment of data
types ADT offers, if it was in shared memory, it'd be great.

Pleasure meeting you at LWE by the way.

Hans