[nycphp-talk] Passing some form values through to a redirected page...

friendsofmarch at jimbishop.org friendsofmarch at jimbishop.org
Fri Jan 31 17:20:30 EST 2003

> Ok, this is an easy way, no doubt.
>
> How would I do this via POST?  Some form fields may not be presentable
> to the screen.

hmmm....

off the top of my head, i would say you can't.  you could cookie the info,
pass a tag in the query string to the next page, and then grab the info
from the cookie.  alternatively, you could write the sensitive data to a
file on disk, pass a tag, pull the file, read the data and delete the
file.

this is just off the top of my head, and not completely secure.  i know.

jim.bishop