[nycphp-talk] embedding one web page in another

Brian Pang bpang at bpang.com
Thu Jul 10 10:33:25 EDT 2003

I'm not sure if it's such a newbie question as it's not something I've
ever tried. Anyone else? How about you, Hans? You seem to have been
through a lot. :)

Wouldn't you be creating an insecure page by attempting to embed an SSL
page into a non-SSL page (assuming url_test04.php is in a non-secure
location)?

Are you certain that you compiled php with OpenSSL?