[nycphp-talk] embedding one web page in another

joe joehark at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 11:24:24 EDT 2003

At 10:33 AM 7/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Are you certain that you compiled php with OpenSSL?

Sorry, that's still terminology beyond my expertise.

All I can tell you is that I created a page that calls up Yahoo. Then I put
in on the server and it worked. When I created and installed another page,
identical to the first except for an HTTPS URL, it returned errors saying
the secure page couldn't be found.

Yet entering the identical secure URL into the browser's address field
bring up that page.

I'm sure there's a logic for it but it escapes me.

I truly appreciate the help here.

Thanks again . . .