[nycphp-talk] POST via PHP

Christopher Hendry chendry at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jul 31 15:27:19 EDT 2003

ok, might my answer be cURL?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org [mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org]On
Behalf Of Christopher Hendry
  Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 3:18 PM
  To: talk at lists.nyphp.org
  Subject: [nycphp-talk] POST via PHP

  Ok.  I'm sure this is possible, and it occurs to me that I've been pretty
stupid up to now for not thinking this, but...

  I need to send some form data from one page, through a frameset and out to
a third party (JAVA).  At the moment, I'm switching the $_POST vars over to
the $_SESSION vars (in the frameset), then populating a bunch of hidden form
fields within one of the frames (from the session vars) and then submitting
the request via javascript.

  It's gotta be possible to do all this with PHP and I'm sure it's easy.
Can some kind soul give me the bit of knowledge I'm missing to make this
happen.

  Thanks,
  Chris