[nycphp-talk] GD and t1lib on win32 and IIS

Carlos G. Chiossone carlos at sprout.net
Fri Jun 6 16:20:47 EDT 2003

Hi deedee, thanks. Yes we have read that. But have also heard that there is a way to do it without Visual Basic, using CygWin or other interpreter.

Now GD2 only supports FreeType2, which is supposed to be pretty good but not as good as postscript using t1lib. Even with PHP 4.3.2 installed I am not being able to do the anti-aliasing of GD2, so just went for the t1lib.

We are now installing it on the Linux box and see if we can use a cross-compiler to compile a Win32 version from there.

Thanks for your help. Any more clues people??? Please  :)

Carlos