[nycphp-talk] Secure/insecure items

Jeff jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Fri Jun 6 15:15:05 EDT 2003

I'd love to be able to do it but...at this stage it ain't that easy.
Because the website needed to be "update-able" by the client (who uses
DreamWeaver) I had to work with the DreamWeaver template concept.
However, since there are about 80 search-engine optimized pages that all
required fixed paths, etc., adding one additional page to their task
list of pages to update (in the event of a template change) probably
won't kill them.

Jeff