[nycphp-talk] watching external URL traffic

Christopher Hendry chendry at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jun 17 11:42:13 EDT 2003

yes, I'd like to compare what he says versus the actual.

Unfortunately, I can't even put anything in the frameset...he's simply using
my client's link to the source.

Perhaps the best solution is to change the way he interacts with us.

I had heard someone mention once that there was a way to watch a site and
see what errors it throws, 404s et al.

Did I dream this?