[nycphp-talk] MySQL/phpMyAdmin Insert exports -> Form

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Thu Jun 19 13:42:42 EDT 2003

actually it's pretty close ... i attempted something likewise a while back
w/ JDBC 2 but what i really wanted was a complete package that could create
form checking and validation @ the same time js + form post code, the works.
so describe the table + create a single row insert tool w/ all the needed
libraries for checking types (varchar lengths, booleans, selects, etc).

i thought i saw a form manager package for php/mysql somewhere.

- jon

pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47