[nycphp-talk] digest mode?

Chalu Kim chalu at egenius.com
Thu Jun 19 13:42:33 EDT 2003

It should not be that difficult to program that in.

Let's see. It could be done under an hour.

alter table users....

if dontsend == 'y', don't send

you have an interface to check that.

Or use Gmane or Mailman

Procmail and filter? You will get into trouble one of these days if you do
things like that. That is why it is a poor answer.