[nycphp-talk] digest mode?

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 14:06:49 EDT 2003

Please, let us not continue this thread on Talk.  At first glance it may seem
to be easily patched in, but I can assure you that it is not; the system has
undergone too many patches already.

I'm happy to discuss and get feedback about features and development for the
system, but lets not clutter people's mailboxes - NYPHP-Development is the
appropiate mailing list for this thread.

Thanks,