[nycphp-talk] digest mode?

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Thu Jun 19 14:10:02 EDT 2003

Chalu, I still don't see why this would help you, even if it was
programmed in.  If you are trying to filter the list because you don't
want to see "newbie" questions, how is staying subscribed to the list
while not receiving any email from it going to benefit you?

Are you just going to want to change your preferences and receive email
when you ask a question?  If so, that is pretty selfish and goes
against the spirit of a listserve, IMHO.

Aaron