[nycphp-talk] php code cache software

Steven Samuel steven at sohh.com
Sun Mar 2 19:45:16 EST 2003

I use php-Accerator as well, but I also use phpCache v1.4 - PHP caching
engine
http://www.0x00.org/php/phpCache/

Basically, it's good for storing variables in your cache for X amount of
time. For example, your front page might have 10 queries on it. Does the
content need to be that fresh? If not, try phpcache and store that array or
string.

Tutorials & Testimonials
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=10834
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=10902