[nycphp-talk] self-expiring pages

Ophir Prusak ophir at prusak.com
Tue Mar 11 10:04:31 EST 2003

That's easy (I do it all the time).
Take the original URL (or filename, entry ID, etc) and concat a timestamp to
it.
Enrcypt the whole thing (no need for PGP, just a simple one way encryption
will do).

Then on the landing page decrypt the whole thing and simply see how old the
timestamp is.
If it's withing your timeframe, do a forward / passthrough of the content.

Ophir