[nycphp-talk] Re: semaphores on Windows

Emmanuel. M. Decarie emm at scriptdigital.com
Tue Mar 11 11:08:14 EST 2003

Hello Ophir, thanks for the reply.

Its really basic stuff. A Flash file will send via POST to a PHP
script some text. I need to insert the text in MySQL in a row which
have an auto_increment column. I want to keep only the last 10 text,
so I will query MySQL to get all the text, and if I have more than 10
texts, I will delete the older ones.

Cheers
-Emmanuel