[nycphp-talk] Best wikis?

Jim Hendricks jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Wed Mar 19 12:28:04 EST 2003

I've been messing around with phpwiki which is available on sourceforge.  I
don't know that it is the best, and I haven't had the time to work with it
enough to know if it meets your other reqs, but you may want to check it
out.

Jim
Jim Hendricks, President, Biz Computing, Inc
Phone:  (201) 599-9380     Email: jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Web: www.bizcomputinginc.com
Snail:  Jim Hendricks,  Biz Computing, Inc.,  255 McKinley Ave, New Milford,
NJ 07646