[nycphp-talk] Best wikis?

Larry Chuon LarryC at indexstock.com
Wed Mar 19 12:34:12 EST 2003

I've used http://sourceforge.net/projects/tikiwiki/.  It's PHP based with
Smarty template engine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel. M. Decarie [mailto:emm at scriptdigital.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 12:04 PM
To: NYPHP Talk
Subject: [nycphp-talk] Best wikis?

Hello,

I'm looking for a good PHP wiki, but a Perl wiki is ok too (if
mod_perl is not required). What I'm looking for is a wiki that is
easily hackable, so the code have to be modular and clean. Ideally,
I'd like this wiki to generate a RSS feed. And if this wiki can
interface to MySQL, it will even be a better choice for me.

TIA