[nycphp-talk] convert str array to int ???

Tracy tech_learner at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 04:25:15 EST 2003

Thz, i kind-of was wondering how the results were calc. i completely forgot about this eature of PHP. thz for reminding me.
Tracy
 Analysis & Solutions <danielc at analysisandsolutions.com> wrote:
Pardon me for yet another quick answer, but why do you need them as
integers? PHP automatically converts variables' data types as needed for
the purpose at hand. For example:

$one = '1';
$two = '2';
echo "$one + $two = " . ($one + $two);

--Dan

--
PHP classes that make web design easier
SqlSolution.info | LayoutSolution.info | FormSolution.info