stats..

Tracy tech_learner at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 04:31:29 EST 2003

Hi,

with ur programming tips, i have almost come to the finishing stages of my project. now i have asked to consolidate the work. i need to show in graphs and plot, the stats of my project. i need to measure the execution tie of my scripts based on the qureies issued, etc...

wots the best method? does anyone know of available tools for the work. dont tell me i need to add a

$start = time()

:

:

and then $end = time();

exectime= $end-$start. this is the only possible that comes to my mind at the moment. plz help

Thz again

Tracy