Tangential: BikeSummer

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Mar 26 13:40:44 EST 2003

Hey Folks:

Pardon the slightly tangential post...

Before I get into it, thanks to Sterling for the good overview of what's
coming in PHP 5.  It was nice hanging with folks after the meeting as
well.

For all the bicyclists on the list, uh, I assume there are a few others
beside myself, I'm writing to let you know about BikeSummer.  It's a month
long festival of bike culture, such as rides, exhibits, shows, readings,
conferences, etc.  Each year it takes place in a different city.

Okay, here are the tie ins:
   It's in NYC this year.
   The site uses PHP.
   I'm the webmaster.

So, check it out: http://www.bikesummer.org/2003/

Enjoy,

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
    SqlSolution.info  | LayoutSolution.info |  FormSolution.info