[nycphp-talk] php include file question

Sexton, David dsexton at ubspw.com
Mon Mar 31 13:02:21 EST 2003

Hi Deidra,

You have to add the directory that contains the files you wish to include to
the php.ini file.
There is a section for paths and directories in there:

; Paths and Directories ;

; UNIX: "/path1:/path2"
;include_path = ".:/php/includes"
;
; Windows: "\\path1;\\path2"
;include_path = ".;c:\\php\\includes;c:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\"

Once you add the path, it should work.