[nycphp-talk] php include file question

Sexton, David dsexton at ubspw.com
Mon Mar 31 14:25:06 EST 2003

Nevermind. I just realized there is another require statement in the CSS
file that I was linking to, and it is not in the same directory as the
calling script. So basically, the CSS file was throwing a fatal error when
the directive was commented out. Interesting error though:

[31-Mar-2003 14:00:39] PHP Fatal error:  Failed opening required
'environment.inc' (include_path='c:\\php4\\pear') in
C:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\styles\\main.css on line 3

That path must be hardcoded deep in the require module somewhere because it
doesn't even exist on this box.

-Dave