[nycphp-talk] Masking Emails and Avoiding Spam - OOPS

Jeff jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Thu May 1 20:48:40 EDT 2003

Ed,

I think Jim raised an important point in his email concerning the "moral
limits" of email content. I don't consider unsolicited catalogs via
snail mail to be offensive though, when the Frederick's of Hollywood
catalog shows up (I swear! I NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING FROM THEM!) that's
when I get angry.

And so while I get annoyed when I'm asked, for the umpteenth time, to
get Gevalia coffee, I get very angry when I receive pornographic
material.

Jeff