[nycphp-talk] next challenge

Sexton, David dsexton at ubspw.com
Mon May 12 09:56:12 EDT 2003

Another thing you may want to consider is renaming the uploaded file to a
unique value, like the value of time(). This will prevent multiple images
uploaded with the same name from overwriting each other. You should also
make sure you build some kind of check on the filetype to stop users from
uploading unsupported of malicious types.