[nycphp-talk] The PHP Framework?

Bhulipongsanon, Pinyo Pinyo.Bhulipongsanon at usa.xerox.com
Mon May 12 10:35:20 EDT 2003

"But really, the concept of writing in any language and having it work with
other programmer's code written in a different language is at least
interesting."

This is nothing new.  It is a rehash of ideas (surprise) that has been
around for decades, i.e., CORBA, and now Web Services.  As a person who has
used both technologies, I can say, save yourself 50% of your time by
switching from ASP to PHP, and save another 50% by stop writing code for
NS4.  :-P