Executing script variable.

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Tue May 13 23:35:27 EDT 2003

Good evening all...

I run my own DB class, which has it's own error handler for MYSQL
errors.  My problem is that whenever it spits out an error, I just get
the mysql error, which does a great job of describing the actaul sql
error, BUT... my issue is that my method requires a few includes.

SO, whenever I get my DB error, I never actually know which script the
error is coming from.  So.. the QUESTION:  Is there a variable, or a way
of formulating a variable, aside from settine a scriptname var at the
top of every file, that displays the file that the current class,
function, error, etc was called from?

Thanks!!!

Mark