[nycphp-talk] Wireless Hot Spots

The Geek thegeek at thecolorgeek.com
Wed May 14 16:31:26 EDT 2003

Try here:   http://www.nodedb.com/unitedstates/ny/newyork/?   as well
as here http://www.nycwireless.net/  ..   I am amazed how often I can
connect to an open office wireless network.   No security.  I sat in a
Starbucks on broadway and could connect to two different networks
freely.  I was at a clients apartment who had just purchased  an
airport he thought I set it up but I was using his neighbors system.
So try you're often surprised.