[nycphp-talk] form confusion...

Joshua S. Freeman jfreeman at amnh.org
Wed May 14 16:33:55 EDT 2003

Hi Jeff,

this area of 'structural stability' is one of several areas in the survey
form.

with this, and some other parts of the survey, you can select 1 of four or
five options (radio buttons) as a value but also, for any given row/specimen
there may also be one or two additional bits of information that should be
part of the value for that specimen (these are the checkboxes...)

does this change your thinking at all?

J.