[nycphp-talk] Need virtual host Apache help ...

The Geek thegeek at thecolorgeek.com
Thu May 22 09:53:58 EDT 2003

Even if you do get virtual host working I believe you sill still have
problems due to DNS issues.  So even if virtual host is for
www.xxxx.com is working your DNS will need to point to your laptop as
the host of that domain.  Otherwise how else will the domain be
resolved.  Do you need to have all sites active at once?