[nycphp-talk] Rescued: 66 black-anodized-steel PCs

Bhulipongsanon, Pinyo Pinyo.Bhulipongsanon at usa.xerox.com
Wed May 28 15:54:46 EDT 2003

I think this is all just a big miscommunication.  I believe Mr. Knight has a
good intention and is genuinely trying to offer all of us a good deal for
boxes that can be very useful as Linux server.

Now that we establishes that the price of $250 is not a good deal, perhaps
Mr. Knight can reevaluate the price and offer us the good deal he has
originally intended.  Perhaps someone more familiar with the market price
can tell us what a good price would be.

I am sure some of us here can use a good test system.  Personally, I do not
mind if members try to share the wealth and offer good deals to other
members.  Of couse we are only talking about items related to LAMP.

Cheers!

:-)