[nycphp-talk] OT: Coldfusion and mysql

Josh McCormack joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Sat Nov 8 12:16:23 EST 2003

Exporting it to CSV wouldn't include the structure, though. Is there a
way to dump a MS Access DB to SQL + data the way you easily can with
MySQL so you could just transfer it?

Could be useful. Say if you wanted to have an office LAN MS Access db
with client data to access with Outlook, and you could sync it with
MySQL to have it available for web based apps.

Josh