[nycphp-talk] no longer need help with debugging mail()

Michael Southwell southwell at dneba.com
Fri Nov 21 13:29:50 EST 2003

At 12:33 PM 11/21/2003, you wrote:
>By entities, you're referring to < and > ?

yes

>And you mentioned you're going to get rid of them.  So are you only going to
>use the email address without the Name?

maybe, or parens, or square brackets, which won't confuse anything

>Wondering as I've run into a couple uunexpected missed emails from a
>newsletter system I wrote and I'm not finding errors in the logs, no
>bouncebacks or much of anything..

It seems odd that there would be no record someplace if they don't go out,
and if they do go out why would there be any problem further down the
line?  one more of those baffling and maddening things....

DNEBA Enterprises
81 South Road
Bloomingdale, NJ 07403-1419
973/492-7873 (voice and fax)